Mama Has a Question…

Posted in Blogging by

I’ve became acquainted with a lot of different social media outlets since becoming a blogger.

For me, life used to be simple. Facebook was all I knew.

Then I started to blog and nobody was reading it. Turns out, it was because I wasn’t sharing it (duh!) I would share an occasional post on my personal Facebook page, but let’s face it, my brother doesn’t want to know that I wrote a post about milk blisters.

So he suggested that I get involved in Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. I eventually added my very own Mama By Fire Facebook page. And just this week, I added Tsu.

But my point of this post isn’t to get you to follow me on those platforms (feel free to, though

November 13, 2014

• Reply Anna Little

I’m not on Instagram, but after reading your post, I think should be!

November 13, 2014 at 11:09 am

It was the first one I joined after FB and its been pretty fun!

November 13, 2014 at 11:12 am
  • Reply Ewa

I love following you and love Instagram for the Same reasons! I’m actually off facebook now and find that a huge weight has been lifted!

November 13, 2014 at 10:33 pm

Hi Ewa!! I love following you too!! I can see getting off of FB, it can get to be a little ridiculous. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

November 13, 2014 at 11:27 pm
  • Reply threeboysandamom

I feel like I should do instagram but I had one preblog and just never used it. I’m on Facebook more than anything, although I’m slacking there lately too. Social media is like a sea and I feel like I’m drowning lately haha, but I do love if!! Good job with the stain!!

November 13, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Yes! Drowning is a perfect description!! I feel the same way sometimes. This week i haven’t cared as much because I’ve been a zombie. Haha! Thank you-I was happy with the result.

November 13, 2014 at 11:32 pm
  • Reply The Vanilla Housewife

I love Instagram but I’m more of a facebook girl. Not to post but to scroll down endlessly. πŸ™‚

November 14, 2014 at 6:31 am

Haha! Oh, yes, I do that too!

November 14, 2014 at 11:46 am

This is so awesome! When I started blogging my brother told me I needed to get twitter… Pinterest was my most recent add. Please keep me updated on TSU. I don’t want to have too many social media outlets, but don’t want to miss out on the party either πŸ˜‰ so cool about your Pinterest account and all the love you get!!!

November 14, 2014 at 9:27 am

Yeah, we’ll see about tsu…not sure…

November 14, 2014 at 9:29 am
  • Reply Melissande

Instagram is awesome! I love all the funny pictures I get to see each day. Do you find that it brings in a lot of traffic to your blog? For me, I think I can count 1 time that it did! πŸ™‚

November 14, 2014 at 12:03 pm

I don’t think it has. I think the one that brings the most traffic for me is FB (not counting MBLS.)

November 14, 2014 at 12:11 pm
  • Reply melissajane01

I need to get on Instagram! It’s hard to keep up with it all. That watermelon looks scary.

November 17, 2014 at 10:34 am

It’s pretty fun. And i dont stress about it, because it can be difficult keeping up otherwise. The watermelon was crazy! I wish i had taken the picture at it’s worst!

November 17, 2014 at 12:36 pm