Welcome to our April #TakeTime link up: “Spring is in the Air”
We’re so happy you’ve joined us! Meet your hosts:
Tiffany at Good Enuf Mommy
Tarynn at Mama By Fire
Katie at Views from a Step Stool
This month’s Theme:
If you have a blog post that fits with our April theme, link it up with us throughout the month of April! We’ll be choosing a weekly featured post to add to our group Pinterest board! Don’t forget to read the rules carefully! More interaction = more fun!
But first, our featured Posts from last month:
31 Ways to Move It In March by Tricia from The Good Mama
I love this list because no matter what I’m up to, I can always fit at least one of these into my day!
7 Ways to Take Care of Yourself Right Now by Aaronica from The Crunchy Mommy
My personal favorite on her list is the nice, long, hot shower. I always feel as if I’m washing my stress away.
How to Get Away and Get a Grip Now by Marva from sunSPARKLEshine
“Recognize the warning signs
We all know those tell-tale signs that signal when we need a break. Sometimes it’s our family members that see them long before we do.” This is definitely one I need to work on. Get away by myself-even 15 minutes can be enough!
Now for this month’s Link Up!!
– make sure you follow your hosts on social media (bonus if you give this link up a shout out!)
– please leave a specific blog post link, not just your home page
– you must comment on the one post before your own and a minimum of two other posts of your choice. Remember that genuine interaction and positive comments benefit us all!
-make sure to check back throughout the week for new posts!
– feel free to leave more than one link! Just double the comments for each post you leave!
– by adding your link to this #TAKETIME link up you are agreeing to let any of your hosts use one photo from your blog if you are chosen as one of our ‘featured posts’ for the month
Don’t forget to follow your hosts, then add your link below!