Welcome to our June #TakeTime link up: “A Dedication to Dads”
We’re so happy you’ve joined us! Meet your hosts:
Tiffany at Good Enuf Mommy
Tarynn at Mama By Fire
Katie at Views from a Step Stool
This month’s Theme:
If you have a blog post that fits with our June theme, link it up with us throughout the month of June! We’ll be choosing a weekly featured post to add to our group Pinterest board! Don’t forget to read the rules carefully! More interaction = more fun!
But first, our featured Posts from last month:
Dear Tired Momma by Rebekah from Surviving Toddlerhood
“Here are a few ways that you can refresh and recharge at home. Most of these are free. Unless you don’t have the chocolate. Get that on your next diaper or wipes run if you can, then you’ll be prepared.”
Embracing My Mother’s ALS by Tessa from Homemade Experience
“I will not let ALS stop my mother from making a difference in people’s lives. In fact, I’m making it the cause. We need to raise awareness, we need to continue the fight, and I will. Always.”
A Letter to an Unknown Chinese Birth Mother by Jill from Ripped Jeans and Bifocals
“I wish you knew you’re not forgotten. I wish you knew that in my own way, I love you.People say he’s lucky. You might agree with this, but I wish you knew I think I’m the lucky one.”
Now for this month’s Link Up!! [Tweet “Join us for June’s #TakeTime linkup! The theme is “A Dedication to Dads”!”]
– make sure you follow your hosts on social media (bonus if you give this link up a shout out!)
– please leave a specific blog post link, not just your home page
– you must comment on the one post before your own and a minimum of two other posts of your choice. Remember that genuine interaction and positive comments benefit us all!
-make sure to check back throughout the week for new posts!
– feel free to leave more than one link! Just double the comments for each post you leave!
– by adding your link to this #TAKETIME link up you are agreeing to let any of your hosts use one photo from your blog if you are chosen as one of our ‘featured posts’ for the month
Don’t forget to follow your hosts, then add your link below!
[inlinkz_linkup id=639401 mode=1]