As football season is coming to a close, the big game is quickly approaching.
I don’t know about you, but I love hosting football parties. The food, the friends, the drinks…
This year I wanted to try a few different foods to add to my “game food” repertoire. Enter Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers.[Tweet “Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect appetizer to bring to any football party!”]
I know you’re probably already sold, because bacon wrapped anything is the best right?
**This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of the links, I will make a small commission. The cost will stay the same for you.replica watch wholesalers
If you disagree, this recipe may not be for you. Instead, you might like to try my Creamy Lemon Squares, they are delicious!
Anyhow, back to the bacon!
For these incredible appetizers, you will need:
6 large jalapeños
6 ounces cream cheese
1 pound sliced baconfake rolex forum
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise.* Scoop out the seeds and membranes (this is where most of the spice is in peppers, it’s the white part the seeds are attached to).
- Using a butter knife, spread cream cheese inside each jalapeño half.
- Wrap one slice of bacon on each jalapeño half.
- Place each popper in a pan with a wire rack raising it a bit from the bottom of the pan. This is a good spot for the bacon grease to drain also.
- Cook for 20 minutes, then, very carefully, turn them over and cook for another 10-15 minutes. Depending on how crisp you like them.
- Once they are done, put them on some paper towels to soak up any extra bacon grease. Serve hot.
*If you tend to be sensitive to spicy foods, I would suggest wearing disposable gloves whenever you have to handle the peppers. If you don’t, you may get a rude awakening later in the day if you accidentally rub your eye. Ouch!!replica watch sale
I’ve only made these once but since they were such a huge hit, I will certainly be making them again!
If you liked this post, you may also enjoy: